2012. június 10., vasárnap

First

Bejegyezte: Anaria Matthews dátum: 17:56

I set free another first post. This time I wont type about books or movies but music. I think I just really like being here on blogger so I need to launch another blog. Three columns, three blogs: books, movies, music. I could summary these into one blog and then one post would be about this and one about that but I thought I would create a place for every each one of them. A little corner when they can live their own lives. This way who is a bookaholic but not a musicpixy wont be bothered by musical posts and who is a musicpixy and movieguru they wont be bothered by book reviews etc. So everyone is happy.
I have loved music since I could remember. Even at the age of 3 I was able to pick my favourite casette among the others. I attended to music school and I learnt to play the piano for 8 years so I can tell that music was always important for me.
When I was a teenager choosing which music I should listen to was as important as how I should wear my hair or what kind of t-shirt and shoes I should pick. Music was revelation and a shot of life. If I think about it, it is still that but not so serious as long ago.
My music taste is very mixed. It also depends on my mood what I listen to or like though there are some genres that make me crazy and want to shoot myself. For instance the music which does not involve not even chorus but music either so it is simply just noise… I love the mainstream music as well as the less popular music which only known by a certain amount of people. Sometimes it just feels so good to neglect the radio and not listen to the songs which you’ve heard ten thousand times already and explore something really special and unique stuff and enjoy the fact that your friends have no clue what you are talking about.
Music can be as strong marker as scents. So it is not a coincidence that there need to be cool music under the key scenes in movies and if the editors are skilful we really hear cool music there. You can associate memories and experiences with music thus if you hear the music the whole story is in your head as well.
So one day the thought to create another blog about music didn’t leave me peace. I can write book reviews so then I shall write about music too. Of course I am not a professional. I can’t write about why this guitar riff was good or not or what about the harmony of chords. I will simply write down my impressions, my feelings and maybe other people will like that kind of music as well or just getting some ideas about what to listen to next. I guess it is better if I don’t predict how often I am going to write. As I mentioned music depends on my mood so does writing about it. But if you want to just stop by maybe you can find something here which is pleasure to your ears and very earteresting ;)

0 megjegyzés on "First"

Megjegyzés küldése

 

When Anaria Went to The Music Store Copyright © 2009 Girl Music is Designed by Bread Machine Reviews | Surviving Infidelity by Blogger Templates